Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) is becoming more and more important for the safety and quality of electrical and electronic devices and installations. Functional safety of devices and protection of neighbouring devices and installations from negative influences thereof are inevitable regardless of the place of operation. TÜV Austria's wide-spread scope of services guarantees that products including computers, household appliances, medical devices, office machines, lifts, industrial machines, electrical devices, vehicles and their electrical/electronic components, etc. are in accordance with the relevant EU directives. These are the general EMC Directive 2004/108/EC and the Directive 2004/104/EC, that covers placing vehicles and their components on the market as well as its national implementation.
TUV AUSTRIA offers the services in the field of electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) as an accredited and notified testing, inspection and certification Body.
TÜV AUSTRIA offers the services in the field of electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) as an accredited and notified testing, inspection and certification Body.
- Standardisation Service (harmonized standards)
- Safety tests of electronic, telecommunication and IT devices Tests in regard to gaining certification marks (TUV, OVE, world wide)
- EMC Measurements during development
- Solutions for problem at deviating test results
- CE conformity assessment according EMC-Directive 2004/108/EC
- CE conformity assessment according R&TTE-Directive 99/5/EC for radio units and telecom terminals
- Tests for the approval of radio units (old national regulation)
- Preparation of documentation for divers approval procedures
- EMC test of electric / electronic vehicles and components according to the directives 2004/104/EC and 97/24/EC
- EMC environmental compatibility tests