Solution: EU GDPR GAP Analysis and Recommended Measures
EU GDPR GAP Analysis and Recommended Measures
In which region do you need this solution?
The resolution on the protection of natural persons regarding the processing of personal data passed by the European Parliament and the European Council on April 27, 2016 has made privacy protection requirements significantly more stringent because of the obligation to implement the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (EU GDPR). Now the GDPR is in force, organisations affected must implement appropriate measures by May 25, 2018. The range of sanctions envisaged by the GDPR is considerable, amounting to up to 20 million euros or 4% of the organisation’s global turnover for infringement of a person’s rights. Consequently, many companies currently need to have their data protection measures reviewed, compared to the new requirements and potentially adjusted accordingly. TÜV TRUST IT will support you in this process with longstanding experience in the field of data protection. We have developed a GAP analysis that is specifically designed to meet the GDPR requirements, thus helping you assess the status quo and conceptualise a scheme to quickly and efficiently fulfil the new provisions.
- Insight into the necessary procedures, as well as their maturity level and efficacy
- Effort estimate for implementing the required data protection measures
- A valuable planning guide to realise the operations required sustainably and in a well-structured manner
- The opportunity to integrate the GDPR measures into your ISMS, ensuring ongoing effectiveness
- Creation of an optimised compliance
- Reduction of the risk of penalisation