Solution: In-service measurement
In which region do you need this solution?
- All regions
TÜV AUSTRIA TVFA Prüf- und Forschungs GmbH
TÜV AUSTRIA TVFA GmbH has an efficient measuring technology in the application of strain gauges. We carry out these measurements during component tests in the laboratory and mobile on our customers’ plants worldwide. We measure physical quantities such as force, motion, strain, acceleration, pressure, temperature incl. recording, evaluation and interpretation of data.
The main applications are stress analyses, residual stress analyses, crack propagation testing and high-temperature component testing.
- Strain gauge application
- Non-contact 3D strain measurement ARAMIS
- Force, displacement measurement
- Acceleration, vibration measurement
- Pressure, temperature measurement
- 250+ parallel measuring channels, also mobile
- Classification and Rainflow Analysis
- Measurement and monitoring of strain and stresses
- Measurement and monitoring of force, movement, acceleration, vibration, pressure, temperature
- Finite Element calculation FEM for optimal placement of strain gages
- Evaluation of results, customer-specific data analysis (e.g. impact coefficients, etc.)
- Force/stress verification on components with strain gauge applications in the laboratory
- Monitoring of axially highly loaded bolts