Solution: Cyber Security Competence Center (CSCC)
Cyber Security Competence Center (CSCC)
In which region do you need this solution?
TÜV TRUST IT GMBH Unternehmensgruppe TÜV AUSTRIA
With our weekly management report and telephone conference – the Cyber Security Competence Center (CSCC) – we offer you exactly that. Our security experts, who spend their time with penetration tests, forensic analysis and the constant assessment of the development of the cyber security situation, keep you informed on the current situation.
The CSCC is a plenum for the exchange of knowledge and experience, but also offers practical help. In addition to the weekly summary of the most relevant events, the participants can exchange current case examples with each other, get advice, but also make specific use of technical services provided by TÜV TRUST IT.
Constituents of the CSCC
- Weekly conference call, which provides information on the most important security gaps and current trends in IT security and allows participants to exchange information. Weekly protocols of the conference call and a monthly management report that contains all the essential news. Both are provided in two languages (English / German).
- Ad-hoc reports when critical vulnerabilities are published
- Help in an emergency: Members of the CSCC are given preferential time in the event of security-related incidents and in using the TÜV TRUST IT Incident Management, commissioned separately.
- We prepare current IT security topics for you and keep you up-to-date.
- You learn about existing vulnerabilities and attacks at an early stage.
- In exchange with colleagues, you can contribute and discuss your own topics.
- You can describe problems or incidents and get advice quickly and easily from our experts.
- Being informed about the most relevant security vulnerabilities by our experts, allows you to focus more on your own daily business demands.