Solution: Wind Energy and Wind Power
Scope of services in the field of wind power
In which region do you need this solution?
- All regions
- Assessment of tower and foundation checks, testing of electrical installations and control, tests according to the Machinery Directive as well as gearbox test and analysis of expert’s reports on load
- Assessment of site surveys
- Site assessment – soil composition
- Review of immission predictions
- Acceptance test and periodic inspections of the wind farm
- Construction and installation inspection, construction monitoring
- Project management assistance (expediting and pre-shipment)
- Review of the project documentation to identify potential risks as early as possible (e.g. approval process, environmental impact assessment, grid connection, etc.)
- Valuation (new and existing plant)
- Assessment of the profitability calculation
- Damage assessment and damage analysis
- Preparation of technical risk analyses
Authorities appoint non-official experts to carry out administrative procedures. The task of a non-official expert is limited exclusively to a specialist technical assessment.
In the scope of the approval process for wind farms, independent experts from TÜV AUSTRIA prepare expert’s reports by order of the authorities.
- First and periodic inspection of cranes, ladders, PPE, rescue equipment and service lifts
- Initial and periodic inspection of pressure vessels (e.g. bladder accumulator)
- Initial and periodic inspection of the electrical system
- Structural inspection (foundation, outer shell construction and rotor blades)
IT security management as part of corporate risk management is a key issue for every company. Businesses that use online monitoring and remote maintenance systems of technical plant are particularly at risk. TÜV AUSTRIA offers solutions specially tailored to your requirements.
Our TÜV AUSTRIA experts work in close collaboration with the service and maintenance companies to minimise downtimes.