Solution: Inspection of catch basins
TÜV AUSTRIA Inspection of catch basins
In which region do you need this solution?
- All regions
Inspection of catch basins
Chemicals, flammable liquids and water-polluting substances must be stored within catch basins. Likewise, in the area of production facilities, loading facilities and petrol stations, the areas are to be designed as catch basins. As a rule, the condition of such catch basins must be inspected at 5-yearly intervals due to water regulations. As a result of our inspection, you will receive a statement on the condition of the catch basin including meaningful photo documentation.
- Legal certainty for the management and responsible representatives (e.g. plant, production and logistics management, safety officer, fire protection / radiation protection / hazardous goods officer,…)
- An important step towards compliance with all relevant environmental legislation
- An essential component of a legally compliant organisation
- Representation of the entire legal situation of your company with regard to notices, laws and permits
- Documented legal compliance in the event of liability issues (damage or accidents)
- Indispensable for certification according to relevant QM standards (ISO 9001, 14001 or EMAS)
- Compliance with a legal audit requirement