Solution: Inspection of medical gas pipe installations
Inspection of medical gas pipe installations
Legal & normative bases
- OENORM M 7387
- OENORM Z 1001
- EN ISO 21969
- EN ISO 11197
- EN ISO 7396-1
- EN ISO 7396-2
- EN ISO 9170-1
- EN ISO 9170-2
Procedure of the examination
We will be happy to provide you with a quotation for the services you require. After your order confirmation, a test technician will contact you to arrange an individual appointment.
Our test technicians check your medical gas pipe installations on site, taking into account the daily processes.
Depending on the scope, you will be informed about the results on a regular basis or after completion of the tests – you can arrange this with the test technicians if you wish.
We support you with proposed solutions to remedy any deficiencies that are identified.
In which region do you need this solution?
- All regions
Medizintechnik / Krankenhaustechnik - TÜV AUSTRIA Group
TÜV AUSTRIA SERVICES GMBH
Medical gas pipe installations
The central supply of individual areas of a health facility
with medical gases is extremely important and also very
complex. A system error or the failure of components can have a
serious impact on the health and even lives of patients.
Which is why the flawless function of medical gas pipe
installations is so important. TÜV AUSTRIA offers ongoing inspections of your
systems in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications
and any applicable regulations.
- Benefit from our decades of experience in the field of medical technology, the high level of expertise of our staff and our collaboration on norms and standards.
- We are objective, have no close or dependent relationship with industry, trade or authorities and are not bound by instructions in our assessment.
- Thanks to our many years of experience in the health sector, we know the procedures and can therefore carry out the inspections at your premises as quickly and trouble-free as possible.
- Save time and money by having many different groups of equipment inspected by one company – all from one source!
- Our internationally recognised tests and test reports are based on quality-assured checklists. This gives you legal certainty and saves you time and effort.
- The measuring and testing equipment we use is modern, regularly calibrated and replaced with the latest equipment.
- The nationwide distribution of our offices in Austria helps you to save travel costs.