Solution: ISMS Inventory in Accordance with ISO/IEC 27001:2013 on the Basis of IT-Grundschutz
ISMS Inventory in Accordance with ISO/IEC 27001:2013 on the Basis of IT-Grundschutz
In which region do you need this solution?
Public trust and the confidence of customers and employees in a company’s integrity and performance are of paramount importance for corporate success. With regard to trust, information security is an integral part of meeting business- and compliance-requirements.
Setting up an information security management system (ISMS) on the basis of IT-Grundschutz will help ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information. In order to gain insight into the maturity level of the ISMS processes and the associated measures in one’s own company, it is advisable to let an ISMS inventory in accordance with ISO/IEC 27001:2013 on the basis of IT-Grundschutz be conducted by an independent testing company.
- Insight into the maturity level of your ISMS processes and the according measures
- Application of well-established, comprehensive and continually refined inspection procedures
- Evaluation of all the relevant processes and documents by seasoned experts
- Economically responsible financial framework and low commitment of resources
- Informative report on unsolved issues, problem areas, potentials for development in specific areas as well as strategical recommendations