Solution: Plant safety: Subassembly evaluation
In which region do you need this solution?
Subassemblies are functional units consisting of a wide variety of individual components or systems.
Typical process plants are made up of machines, pressure equipment and components to control and regulate the processes. The size of subassemblies ranges from relatively small units to complete systems.
To ensure safe operation of the overall plant, safety equipment for the individual devices and use of tested individual parts are both essential.
In addition, the specific hazards arising from the interaction of individual components in complex systems must be taken into account.
This requires a comprehensive overall safety concept to reliably protect people, the environment and property.
- Consulting on required documentation
- Performance of a systematic safety analysis, tailored to your specific problem
- Assessment of the safety concept according to the requirements of Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU
- Assessment of the safety concept according to the requirements of Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC (formerly 98/37/EC)
- Assessment of conformity according to the current status of the rules and regulations as well as the legal framework conditions
- Consulting in the preparation and assessment of safety concepts for subsystems
- Development of the fundamentals for the required conformity assessment of subassemblies according to Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC
- Support in implementing the requirements of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC (formerly 98/37/EC) and other applicable directives