Rules and regulations
- Directive 2008/68/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on the inland transport of dangerous goods.
- Directive 94/55/EC on the transport of dangerous goods by road (ADR)
- Directive 96/49/EC on the transport of dangerous goods by rail (RID)
- Shipping Container Ordinance as a whole
- Directive on transportable pressure equipment (2010/35/EU)
- ADR incl. applicable standards
- RID incl. applicable standards
- Pressure Equipment Monitoring Ordinance
- Amendment of the Pressure Equipment Monitoring Ordinance – DGÜW-V and the Transportable Pressure Equipment Ordinance 2011 – ODGV 2011
In which region do you need this solution?
- All regions
ADR (Accord européen relatif au transport international des marchandises Dangereuses par Route)
RID (Reglement concernant le transport international ferroviaire de marchandises Dangereuses):
Shipping containers are pressure vessels and tanks used to transport compressed, flammable, toxic or other hazardous gases. Shipping containers also include silo transport containers that transport non-hazardous media and are filled or emptied under pressure.
Typical shipping container
- Diving bottles
- Breathing apparatus bottles
- Fire extinguisher
- Cryogenic containers
- Pressure drums
- Cylinder bundles
- Silo transport containers
- Tanks and tank containers for the transport of hazardous gases