Solution: Thermoelectric measurement of small steam sterilizers
- Rehabilitation centres
- Nursing homes
- Medical practices
- Outpatient clinics
- Health spas
- Physical institutes
- X-ray, MR, CT institutes
Legal & normative bases
- Hygiene-VO 2014
- EN ISO 13060
- ÖNORM EN 285
ONR 112069-1 & ONR 112069-2
- Medical Devices Act, MPG
Medizintechnik / Krankenhaustechnik - TÜV AUSTRIA Group
TÜV AUSTRIA SERVICES GMBH
Hygiene-VO 2014, which permits the operation of
steam sterilizers in accordance with EN ISO 13060 or
ÖNORM EN 285, is based on Austrian legislation.
Moreover, the Medical Devices Act stipulates that
only validated processes for recycling medical devices
may be used. In order to prove compliance, operators must take annual thermoelectric measurements on
TÜV AUSTRIA can take such measurements for you
on-site. We use modern radio data loggers that feature the
required three temperature sensors as well as a pressure
sensor. You will receive a detailed test report immediately
after the measurements have been taken.
- Benefit from our decades of experience in the field of medical technology, the high level of expertise of our staff and our collaboration on norms and standards.
- We are objective, have no close or dependent relationship with industry, trade or authorities and are not bound by instructions in our assessment.
- Thanks to our many years of experience in the health sector, we know the procedures and can therefore carry out the inspections at your premises as quickly and trouble-free as possible.
- Save time and money by having many different groups of equipment inspected by one company – all from one source!
- Our internationally recognised tests and test reports are based on quality-assured checklists. This gives you legal certainty and saves you time and effort.
- The measuring and testing equipment we use is modern, regularly calibrated and replaced with the latest equipment.
- The nationwide distribution of our offices in Austria helps you to save travel costs.