Solution: Guidance in approval procedure
Support from TÜV AUSTRIA in the establishment of operations and licensing procedures
In which region do you need this solution?
- All regions
Support during approval procedures
Together, the necessary permits for a project are determined. The actual approval status of the operation (§ 82b) is clarified by inspection of notices or files at the authorities (to avoid double approvals).
TÜV AUSTRIA contacts the authorities in advance and accompanies you during the procedure at the responsible authorities. You will receive support in the preparation of the required submission documents, for example general operating descriptions.
Machinery inventories and inventories of other equipment are prepared. TÜV AUSTRIA advises on the preparation of the necessary plans and documents required for approval by the authorities, such as noise forecasts and expert opinions, various immission measurements, evidence regarding machine safety and CE marking, etc.
You will receive support in the preparation of the required submission documents, such as general operating descriptions.
We can offer the following services for approval procedures:
- Determination of the approvals that are necessary for a project
- Clarification of the actual approval situation for the company through an inspection of the official approvals and records
- Contact with and visits to the authorities in advance, as well as accompaniment to the pertinent authorities throughout the approval procedure
- Help in compiling the necessary application documents, such as general operating descriptions
- Preparation of any lists of machinery and other enclosures as well as advice during the preparation of the necessary plans and documents
- Drafting of any assessments required by the authorities for an approval by experts from the TÜV AUSTRIA group, such as noise predictions and assessments, various immission measurements, documentary evidence of machine safety and CE labeling