Solution: Training as Certified BCM Manager
Training as Certified BCM Manager
In which region do you need this solution?
On the Subject
This three-day training course will provide you with the necessary knowledge and skills to build, implement, audit and continuously develop an effective Business Continuity Management System (BCMS). In particular, business impact analyses, risk analyses and business continuity plans as well as their testing and continuous development will be addressed. The contents will be taught by means of presentations and exercises as well as examples. The number of participants is limited to 8 in order to achieve the greatest possible learning success.
Basic knowledge of BCM as well as norms and standards in this area must be available (see also contents of BCM basics training)
- Escalation Path and Definitions – Incident, Emergency, Crisis
- Standards and Norms
- Concepts of Operational Continuity
- Overview of ISO 22301
- The Central BCM Process
- Guideline(s), Goals and Processes of the BCMS
- Risk Analysis
- Incident Response
- Incident Analysis
- Testing of BC Plans
- Possible Test Procedures
- ISO 22398 „Guidelines for Exercises and Testing”
- Performance Evaluation – KPI for BCMS
- Internal Auditing of a BCMS
- Certification of the BCMS According to Available Standards
- ISO 22301
- BSI 100-4/200-4
• Business Continuity Management
• Risk Management
• Operational Risks
• Corporate Security / Security
• IT Security and Emergency Planning
Team TÜV TRUST IT GmbH TÜV AUSTRIA Group
Written final exam with a certificate from TÜV TRUST IT GmbH TÜV AUSTRIA Group.
TÜV TRUST IT GmbH
Unternehmensgruppe TÜV AUSTRIA
LESKANPark – Haus 1
2.400,– € per person plus VAT for training. The participation fee includes course documents, coffee breaks and lunches as well as seminar drinks.
Information & Contact
For more information, please contact Mariana Dohmen Fon.: +49 (0) 151 / 61 33 32 15 or firstname.lastname@example.org.