Solution: Filling stations
Regulations and downloads
- Shipping Container Ordinance as a whole
- Dispatch Container Ordinance Annex A.4 (Filling Points)
- Pressure Equipment Monitoring Ordinance (DGÜW-V)
- Amendment of the Pressure Equipment Monitoring Ordinance – DGÜW-V and the Transportable Pressure Equipment
- Ordinance 2011 – ODGV 2011
- Pressure Equipment Surveillance Ordinance Annex I
- Personnel / Training List
- QA declaration of the person responsible for the filling station
In which region do you need this solution?
- All regions
TÜV AUSTRIA SERVICES GMBH
TPA KKS GMBH - TÜV AUSTRIA Group
Filling stations are facilities for filling cylinders (breathing air and diving cylinders, life jackets and buoyancy compensators, technical gases, fire extinguishers, etc.), pressure vessels and tanks with Class 2 substances in accordance with ADR / RID / ADN.
The initial assessment and the periodic inspections are regulated in the Ordinance on Shipping Containers (VBV), Annex A.4, item 1.1 and must be carried out by an accredited inspection body.
Associated storage tanks such as cylinder bundles are subject to the Pressure Equipment Monitoring Ordinance (DGÜW-V) and are also inspected by an accredited inspection body (for allocation see Appendix I).