Solution: ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Development Plan
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Development Plan
In which region do you need this solution?
Certification in accordance with ISO/IEC 27001:2013 confirms an effective information security management system (ISMS) and thereby a high level of information security within the enterprise, but the road to certification by establishing and implementing an ISMS can be very time-consuming and involve high costs. Resource-based aspects are by no means alone in making an ISMS project in accordance with ISO/IEC 27001:2013 a major challenge. A project of this kind is, as a rule, very complex and takes a long time to implement, especially in large enterprises. During this period the motivation of the employees involved in the project must not only be maintained at a constantly high level; continuous management support is also indispensable.
With the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Development Plan TÜV TRUST IT has developed a methodology to enable our customers to master these challenges and develop an effective and certifiable ISMS step by step within a reasonable period and an appropriate business framework that can then be certified in accordance with ISO/IEC 27001:2013 by an independent testing organisation.
- Masterplan, which divides your project into manageable sub-areas.
- Establishing of an effective ISMS that is able to be certified within a reasonable time-frame.
- By means of structured and risk-based prioritisation, all parts of the overall scope are successively brought under the control of the ISMS.
- The Masterplan helps to generate early proofs of project success that not only maintain the motivation of project employees but also provide the management with evidence of the project’s successful progress.
- Optimal starting point for successful certification in accordance with ISO/IEC 27001:2013 by an independent testing organisation.